By Pulutan Antoniette

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nona's BK treat

Last Friday, it's Nona's birthday! So we dragged her to BK to taste her oh-not-so-often treat for the first time! hahaha! And as we were eating, we decided to take a picture for blog. So we took our pose and I saw Kuya Jot doing this Korean-like pose with his both hands on the peace sign, and suddenly I accidentally blurted: "Alisin mo nga yan, ang baduy-baduy mo talaga!". I actually didn't expect that Kuya Jot would take it seriously and he will be offended with what I said. The picture-taking stuff did not happen because of the incident and I kept on apologizing to him/her. After a little more while, he/she gave in, and I still keep on apologizing and laughing at the same time... That night was definitely worth posting. 

P.S. It was after the graffiti party 2 as well, so me and Marfi have our shirts full of dedications. Alright it's a mess, but they look good nonetheless. 

3 comments: