By Pulutan Antoniette

Monday, July 11, 2011

Joey-tearjerky


"Joey-tear jerky" the best word for Wie. She is such a cry baby which is opposite from her outgoing and active personality. Wie is one of my true friends and I can say that I've known some things about her; and it feels good that we get along well with most of the things that we like. 

As for me, I am not really a cry-baby person and I am thankful of that. Maybe because since childhood, I've learned to take of myself most of the time and learn things by myself whenever I need to. I seldom cry in front of my relatives for I feel that when they see me crying, they would think that I am weak. So, if I can't resist my tears anymore, I go to the bathroom and opens the sink so no one will hear my sobs; or, in some cases, I pretend to be sleeping and I bury my face in my pillow or tucks myself in the blanket. Having my parents away from me made me stronger than I thought I could be. It let me push myself up to be able to get what I want to achieve and get additional strength from the people around me. That is one of the many reasons why I love having friends and even my friends parents. In our busy schooldays that I need to sleepover to my classmates house, I tend to feel what it's like to have a complete family in one roof, and I am very thankful of that. Especially when they have their fathers with them, who sometimes do their projects and wakes them up for school. Nonetheless, I am happy with the family that I have now, and I would never change anything about it. But no one can blame me if sometimes I feel that something is missing, and right now, I cannot figure out what it is exactly. Maybe a father's warmth? I dunno. I have no idea how that feels...:/ 

2 comments: