By Pulutan Antoniette

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sports Deny Me




This photo was taken way back when we were practicing for our Buhay Echosera play. This was a break time, uhm, well I dunno if this really is break time. Haha.
Personally, I think that I am not a sporty person which is too bad. I guess it’s just that I have no time, or haven’t allotted any time to do sports. Also, the people around me are not really into it, so for me, why bother right? Actually, I know how to play basketball, badminton, table tennis and a little bit of chess; but it honestly frustrates me that I am not good in doing any of that; it’s just like, I know how to play it and that’s it. So whenever I get to compete with any person, I am always the loser. L Nothing new. Same old, same old.
Well, for me not experience same old, same old anymore, I’ll try to be bold, be bold. J
I badly want to learn lawn tennis; I think it’s cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment