By Pulutan Antoniette

Monday, July 11, 2011

Nona on Muk-up


OMG! Nona is on make up! Ms. Phlor did this when she served as the model for the PerDev lecture we had in our Thesis writing class! Can you believe? That is what I love about Ms. Phlor. She knows what to do in times that we don't have something to work on. Obviously, I learned things that i thought I already know. Well. Ms. Phlor is still Ms. Phlor. 

I still cannot believe that I actually caught Nona's cleavage. Ok, the envy thing creeps up on me now. haha! Since then, I've always wanted to have boobs, if not huge, medium at least. As long as it will bring out some cleavage. I have this joke that when I had those big boobs, I will go out with only my bra on! So much for my wishes. I sure have something that others don't have. All of us do. :D

2 comments: