By Pulutan Antoniette

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

LIBARY OVERTIMEEE

This is just one of the haggard days that we experienced in our thesis, thank God we all surmounted it all! The pressure was really high these day, so we get to stay overtime at the library and we even ordered food from Mc Do. Hilarious people. Nonetheless I enjoyed it! I think it's really fun working together with the tikbas! hihi.

So dang hungry when the food arrived. Very nice eating junkfood in these types of days. It's like a little eawd from the effort that you gave. 

Ugh... FOOOOD!

Yep, yep... the thesis mates who I thnk are the ones who gave it all for their paper. It's just the two f them man! SO galing! Everytime I see them from LB, they looked really worn out and energy deprived. 

As you can see, they we are, the other students are leaving ad we still stayed 'til the libaia approached us. 

Nona ad Joysie. Yeah, you can really tell NOna is so ejoying her Mcdo. haha. She loves it! 

Masa and mami. The ever helping couple to me. They're really nice. 

Yip, yip. It's Joey, so cute. 

Jonas, was actually the one who told me to take pictures cuz he will post in on his blog. where s it Jonas? 

That's me who came all the way from the far able to here. Is food ma, I'll go anywhere for it.haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment